Saturday, March 01, 2008

Profile Picture Contest - Extended!

Well, all of you avid contest-followers out there have realized that the deadline for the profile picture mega-competition has passed. Well, I sort of forgot about it. Because of that, I'm going to do something unprecedented: I'm extending the deadline for a whole week and a day. The contest is now over at the end of Saturday, March 8, 2008. Ah, but I didn't forget to buy the brownie mix :-)

Ah, but do not smugly believe that you can wait until the last day to slap together some entry and win! Oh no, 'tis not so! Here are the entries I've received so far. These are the ones to beat. Scour Facebook, beg your friends, draw your own. Go for it!

Mark Sanderson - Popsicle Collage
Unfortunately, this entry has been disqualified... because I made it! This is a collage I put together back when I was living with these guys at Moon Apartments.
















Clayton Anderson








David Hansen






2 comments:

susanna said...

I'm not sure how I could ever beat david's renditions of you. But sometime this week I'll slap something together.

Unknown said...

English Josh is pretty cool.

I didn't even make those for the contest, I just willed them out of my "bag of everything" ala seminary scavanger style... they're from 2000... hence the hair...